The Void

So, I have been job hunting on a site that will remain nameless (one that wants to 'build' my 'career') for weeks.

I have finally come to the realization, when I hit send my resume does not go to the employer for the amazing job that I am so desperately hoping for... Instead, my resume finds its way to some glutinous void that cares little for my thoughts and feelings.  This sinister void doesn't understand that EVERY day is a challenge now at work.  It doesn't care that I never get to tuck my daughter in at night or see her pretty face when she wakes.

Then again, why should it care.  After all, my employer doesn't...

I know it does not matter.  My job is not my life, and for as few of hours as they give me, it's less that it has ever been.  Truly I understand God's perfect timing and how He uses rough times.  I just can't help but feel that I am completely missing something.  Surely God knows my patience is thin, my body fatigued, my anger... well, hot.

We came to Arizona hoping for a big change.  We got it alright!  But I am beginning to second guess the choice.