Cookie Dough Cheesecake

Yet another Pinterest find has crossed my table.  Let me tell you, it was love at first site.  

'Cookie-dough Cheesecake'... HELLO!

If you are calorie counting, just fast all day so you can enjoy as much as you want.  If you are low-carbing it, just don't for a day and make this... This cheesecake is THAT good and better, THAT easy to make.

The Recipe and Directions

The above link is as titled, the recipe and directions.  I want to give credit where credit is due and more importantly, her pictures are better than mine LOL!  Anyway...

This recipe is truly as easy as mix, pour, bake, stuff yourself silly.


IMG_8038.jpg

Into the Oven

Out of the Oven

Finished Product

To be honest, it didn't do it for me...

In hindsight, I should have skipped the cookie dough on top and just made a middle layer.  The crunch of the cookie was not a great texture combined with the rich smooth cheesecake.  I definitely enjoyed chocolate graham crust.